View Single Post
Old 26 September 2022, 11:34 AM   #26
psm11
"TRF" Member

Watch: AP 15500
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmash View Post
26240’s have been sitting for months unsold at this point. I’m tracking them extensively as it’s the model I want. I mean not a SINGLE one has moved. It’s funny watching some of these guys trying to deceive the market and pulling a listing for $50k, relisting at $55k, dropping after a couple weeks,etc etc. I can’t believe they really think buyers are that dense.

Which brings me to my next point that it’s insane that on Chrono24 there’s over 100 alone. Whilst being a 50th model. AP usually does a pretty good job interviewing candidates, so I think the majority of these went as ‘tokens’ to long time clients. Who didn’t even want them and flipped immediately. Sad. It’s just nonsensical there’s that many for sale in the mere months they’ve been released. Which in my opinion (no offense to any whales) why it’s kind of a sticky situation when a lot of guys feel they’re entitled to new releases with previous history. It can unfortunately denature the brand as well if they’re just flipped away.
Well said. SAs refuse to own up to this when I bring it up. AP still very much has a problem with flippers.
psm11 is offline   Reply With Quote