View Single Post
Old 30 September 2022, 10:20 AM   #73
psm11
"TRF" Member

Watch: AP 15500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xerxes77 View Post
I am sure that AP will keep the price and some pieces will sell above MRSP like 15407, 15510 blue and khaki….
Things are change a lot now compared with what we know about AP. In 2018 you can buy any RO new on grey market with 10% under the list price. But to not forget that now AP have 90% Boutiques AP not retailers and they control very good the market and almost every piece’s sales are need to be approved before they are allocated. So, it is hard with discount..
Also in my humble opinion now people who have money but the last months make people to take care because they don’t know what’s coming. In many aspects people have change think about luxury watches and here talk about PP, AP and Rolex.
Will see…. Many people when Covid starts sold his watches because they believe that nobody wants this watches. Reality shows us that was a bad ideea.
I read about 15510 on around 40k here but this price it’s around 50% above MRSP.
Nobody knows what and how it will be but I an sure that we will not have this luck to return on pre Covid situation.
Last week I on Barcelona at AP house.
They don’t have only 2-3 models for women but watches are sold waiting for customers.
I think it’s pretty sooner to can predict.
Also in Europe the grey market buy watches with no problem.
Just my 2 cents
really? There have been a ton of videos on YouTube the last couple of weeks by European dealers where they state they aren’t buying and instead only taking consignments.
psm11 is offline   Reply With Quote