View Single Post
Old 30 September 2022, 04:34 PM   #77
thecrownprince
"TRF" Member

Strange happenings in Hong Kong - grey market dealers

Quote:
Originally Posted by psm11 View Post
I get it. Everyone’s experience is different. I am also not downplaying or insinuating those positive experiences shouldn’t be mentioned and recognized. But let’s pause for a second and recognize that is how it should be. Buying a 30k plus watch should be an enjoyable experience and its SAs jobs to treat all customers with respect. A lot of times the good experiences seem to be the exception rather than the rule. There have been plenty of threads across this forum where folks have shared a negative experience only to be attacked by other members and accused of sexism, harassment, etc simply for sharing their negative experience. It’s almost as if some people think their SA is seeing their posts and it will somehow buy favor for them. The eye roll is meant more for those who think AP, Rolex, etc can do no wrong.

I have nothing against people who have had bad experiences. I had my own bad experiences for 5 years before I walked into the right boutique. I’m not shy about telling that story because it speaks volume to how amazing my SA is. There are a lot of politics and personalities and timing in this watch world.

That being said I’m grateful for my SA and how I’ve been introduced into the brand after years of trying to forge a path.
thecrownprince is offline   Reply With Quote