View Single Post
Old 7 October 2022, 02:20 AM   #109
time_and_cars
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by I377611 View Post
I am in Orange County, CA and looking to purchase a Rolex watch for my boyfriend. I went to the Rolex store in the South Coast mall but there wasn’t much available. As a result, I’ve been on these forums to get a better understanding of what Rolex watch I should buy and not get scammed in the process.

My boyfriend is 5ft 10in and weighs approximately 170lbs. He has an average wrist size and is very active. I was wondering if I should get him a Datejust, Explorer, or Submariner? Please let me know what you guys think.

Also, where can I get a Rolex watch at a good price but safe? There is Bob’s Watches in Newport beach which is relatively close to me. Does anyone have experiences with them?

Based on this post I feel the “boyfriend” is the same person that is writing this post trying to get a good will member to get the sub at retail almost ….. IMO
Rolex Daytona 126500LN/Rolex 126710BLRO/Rolex 126720VTNR/Rolex 126710BLNR/Rolex Oyster 126000/Breitling B01 CHRONOGRAPH 43 CURTISS WARHAWK/Omega“SILVER SNOOPY AWARD” 50TH ANNIVERSARY/Some Swatch x omega x blancpain