View Single Post
Old 17 November 2022, 07:20 AM   #59
johnorpheus
"TRF" Member

Watch: all of them
Quote:
Originally Posted by superdog View Post
this is clearly a troll post.

but I will play. I love omega. and I often prefer omega as it does not carry what I feel is a negative stigma of Rolex. I realize a lot of people think the Rolex branding is amazing. and it is. but I hate being a part of the crowd, so to me, it is a bit of a turn off.

but it is hard to beat Rolex watches. they are truly top quality from the aesthetics to the build.

I will always love my omega watches, and I look forward to getting my next. but they are not better watches.

the troll has an anecdotal story and comes onto a board such as this only looking to rufflee feathers.

needless to say, that will likely not happen in the open forum. he should have put this in Rolex forum. they would try to tar and feather him over there.
I don’t know that it’s a troll post. Regardless, the open forum is filled with Rolex fanboys and many of them have not explored watches outside of Rolex and maybe Tudor, so open forum feedback is not that valuable when comparing brands. I agree that it’s a little much to say they make “better” watches, but I do really think Omega and Rolex are pretty much on par.