View Single Post
Old 27 January 2023, 11:06 PM   #58
samson66
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: my money leaving!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carguy87 View Post
Having had 3 different 5.0 manual transmission mustangs over the last two years I feel like this is right up my alley lol. Keep in mind 10-14 mustangs don’t have telescoping steering wheels; may not be a big deal for you but led to me trading my green ‘14 CS for a black ‘17 Roush stage 2, which I then traded for the ‘16 supercharged GT that’s still my profile pic. (Need to change that as I traded it for a Trackhawk Grand Cherokee recently). Anyways the mustangs are a blast and you won’t regret it! Anything newer than ‘16 can have Apple CarPlay as long as it’s a premium package with Sync 3, and the performance package brakes are nice to have as it gets up to speed in a hurry!

Must have upgrade is the Steeda clutch spring. Swaps the factory heavy spring for a 35lb one, so more pedal effort but eliminates all the numbness and sponginess of the stock setup. Best upgrade under $50 you can do to a Mustang!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
OMG the black and red Mustands look amazing. I can't believe you traded the red? I have a '14 GC SRT pre-supercharged.

I found a '22 leftover at a dealer near me that is close to perfect. Black California Edition, stick. Doesn't have the 401A equipment package and I'm not sure I'm ready to buy one that doesn't have it.

You mentioned 16 and newer come with Apple Car Play. Can I assume that includes Android Auto as well?
samson66 is online now   Reply With Quote