View Single Post
Old 2 February 2023, 02:07 PM   #14
Romeojk
2024 ROLEX DATEJUST41 Pledge Member

Watch: Submariner 114060
Looks really cool Paul. Count me in. I'd love to put it on my home office desk and would look at it often for sure

Here's a bit of a story. During my zoom meetings I have a hard time seeing the time. When I'm sharing my screen on the laptop and using the laptop camera I have to look over to the external monitor to see the time in the upper right but it's darkened because I'm on the other monitor...the laptop monitor. So then I have to move the mouse over to that screen and click somewhere on it to brighten the screen and see the time. I know it sounds strange and even seems weird to me as a write this, that I do it every time. I always have a watch on but sometimes the sleeve is covered or else I forget to look there, I'm not sure why I don't just look there. I never really thought about it too much. And I'm sure are many ways to make this easier for me and I think I've been muttering to myself about getting some type of clock for the desk but being a man of mental blocks and forgetfulness that I can weirdly sometimes be about some things, that's just the way that it goes. And now that I give pause to this, I am now realizing I have been mulling this around for a couple of years now. Weird.

Anyway, we'll, let's hope I get lucky, because now that I've talked about this and brought it out into the light I guess I'll have to do something now either way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Romeojk is offline   Reply With Quote