View Single Post
Old 1 March 2023, 05:42 PM   #1
zakiri
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: 5738P
Icon20 >>Reduced<< Patek Philippe 5070G-001

For sale only Patek Philippe Reference: 5070G-001 with a round "Calatrava crest" folding clasp.

Patek Philippe Reference: 5070G-001
Condition A+. Light wear from use, non polished.
Signed & dated in 2005 by the Swiss dealer.
Original boxes and papers.

Over the past six months, I have received numerous questions about the condition of the watch, so this time, to save you and me time, I will try to write about it in more detail.

Overall condition is A+: I got this watch in perfect used condition, as it remains to this day.

Overhaul by Patek Philippe: I have not carried out a complete watch repair with Patek, although I have systematically checked the chronograph with the Timegrapher when I have access to it.

I believe that based on the price offered, you yourself can send the watch to Patek Philippe if necessary. Even with inflation, a full overhaul with polishing if you wish will cost you no more than 2,7k, but you have to wait several months in a queue to get it back from the factory.

Remember that if I did it, the price would be completely different. Although if I knew that the sale could take so long, that's exactly what I would have done. No, I'm not talking about the need for repair right now, just a timely check and oil change as rules require to do. The watch is completely fine.

A note for US buyers: No records on paying the US import tax for this watch in the past that I am aware of, but I think it is possible to check.
I will give all the information on request.

Offered at 46,500.00 Euros / 49,350.00 US Dollars excluding insured shipping cost - first and ultimate price reduction in 8 months.
Payment via Bank Wire. No trade offers please. No cash deals in person.

In case you find anything that doesn't meet the above description I will return money after the inspection of the watch, guaranteed.

I am based in Luxembourg/London.

Will ship anywhere under insurance.

Email me at zakeeree@yahoo.com with any questions you may have: additional information, references or documents verification.

Zak

zakiri is offline   Reply With Quote