View Single Post
Old 23 October 2006, 04:45 AM   #10
mailman
TRF Moderator & DATE-JUST41 2024 Patron

Watch: 126610LN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Launch Mini View Post
Note for Toronto GTG
DO NOT LET AL PICK ANY OFF THE PARTY GAMES.

That reminds me of a show I saw about a month ago on ( Comedy Central I believe) called "Distraction"
This was an English game show, where contestants had to answer questions while being distracted.
Round One - The contestants had giant rubber bands around there heads, To answer a question, they had to snap the band on their face to "buzz in'
Round Two - The contestant had to "dress" models in a shirt & shorts I think
Except, the "models' were overweight middle aged men & women BUCK NAKED. They had to crawl on there backs, UNDER the naked people who were standing legs apart. At the end of the 5 models, they had to put the clothes ons
Round Three - The contestants were dressed in overalls & were shot with an Air cannon when they answered questions wrong. The projectiles included, osterich eggs, heads of lettuce, eggplants, and Shyte
Round Four was tame, the last contestant standing, had 5 toasters in front of him. They money he could win, was 5 bundles of 1,000 pounds in cash. The host, "toasted" the money, as he got each question right, he had to fish the burning money out of the toaster. Whatever money was unburned, he could keep.
Up to round four sounds like something a Frat would do it's pledges