View Single Post
Old 13 April 2023, 01:49 AM   #3
Andrejb
2024 Pledge Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cronus251 View Post
For a watch at this price point I would go with a trusted seller. I would NEVER buy from a zero history new member. For example, you can get that watch from Watchbox for $4500 with box and papers. You can also make an offer and they will offer a discount if you wire rather than use a CC. With that said, I have one that I bough when they were released and dropped it in my safe to give to my son when he turns 16 later this year and from what I can tell looking at it, it looks really good. But no way to tell authenticity since I am not as well versus on what to look at on a Tudor vs. a Rolex for example.

My $.02 though, it's a fantastic watch. I wore it for the first weekend after I bought it before I stored it away and was really impressed. If I didn't already have a 216570, I would absolutely keep it for myself and wear it

For sure. I definitely agree with you.

This is being offered to me at 4700CAD (3500usd) He also gave me a receipt, his linkedin profile and is willing to ship me the watch before I pay. Seems like a stand up guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Andrejb is offline   Reply With Quote