View Single Post
Old 14 April 2023, 12:46 AM   #1
ErikSzper
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: PAM326
FS- IWC Portugieser IW3714 18kt Rose Gold Chronograph

For sale is a pre-owned near mint condition 41mm 18 karat rose gold IWC Portugieser. The IW371402 sale is for the watch with box only. It does not include any paperwork. The Portugieser features a two-register silver-colored dial with applied Arabic numerals, blued second hand, and small seconds at six o’clock. The previously polished case remains in near mint condition with a high polished inner bezel, polished lug tops, and brushed case sides. The watch is mounted on a brown OEM alligator strap with 18 karat rose gold tang buckle in mint condition. The Portugieser is powered by an IWC caliber 79350 (based on an ETA 7750) self-winding movement with an approximate power reserve of 44-hours.

Shall deliver with a 15-month in-house warranty on the movement for $8,450 USD plus any applicable taxes, duties, shipping, and insurance.

Many of my fresh arrivals sell before ever being listed. Contact me directly about upcoming pieces!

All timepieces come with a 7 day ‘no questions asked’ return period- will issue 100% refund as long as the timepiece is returned in the same condition in which it was shipped out.

Protect your timepiece by adding a 3-Year Buckle-to-Buckle care plan. With our care plan you receive services and coverages such as:

• Mechanical failure caused by accidental damage
• Replacement of scratched or broken crystals
• Broken Stem or Crown
• Replace Damaged or broken clasps or links
• Replace worn or damaged straps/attachments
• Polish/refinish of your case & bracelet

Message for more details.