View Single Post
Old 13 May 2023, 07:34 PM   #84
padi56
"TRF" Life Patron

Watch: ing you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joearch View Post
Same with the 50th anniversary Sub with aluminum bezel. Fair amount of color variation.
Just wait till the sellers zoom into this MK1 MK11 internet stuff with words like super rare MK1 at premium prices. I remember well the so called mistake or stick dial GMTs that supposed to have the 3186 movement inside. Many paid silly money for them but many still have the 3185 in the case and all it was just a simple font change like the hundreds of others over the past decades. Same for all the MK stuff with the dials, seeing dials are still made in 3 different factories now all owned by Rolex, there always have been and always have been tiny variations to most all Rolex dials over the past 50 odd years. But where there is hype over these miniscule details, hype sells Rolex watches today to many willing to pay most times crazy prices for in the real world hyped miniscule cosmetic details.

ICom Pro3

All posts are my own opinion and my opinion only.

"The clock of life is wound but once, and no man has the power to tell just when the hands will stop. Now is the only time you actually own the time, Place no faith in time, for the clock may soon be still for ever."
Good Judgement comes from experience,experience comes from Bad Judgement,.Buy quality, cry once; buy cheap, cry again and again.

www.mc0yad.club

Second in command CEO and left handed watch winder
padi56 is offline   Reply With Quote