View Single Post
Old 17 May 2023, 03:01 AM   #1
philhendrix
"TRF" Member

SOH42 Rubber Strap vs. Bracelet

Hi everyone!

I've had my Superocean Heritage B20 42 since 2020 and I'm looking to change things up a bit by changing its strap/bracelet.

I've actually been wearing the watch on a totally different bracelet - also from Breitling - but none of the options the watch originally came with. So neither the rubber strap nor the milanese bracelet saw any wrist time, and I can't really remember the feeling when trying the watch on back in 2020.

Anyone have wrist time with both, the milanese bracelet and the rubber strap, and mind share some of their experience and opinion on both options?

I never wore a watch on a rubber strap, so that would certainly be a first. The SOH42 is a big watch on my wrist, and one of the benefits of having a rubber strap might be that it snugs the wrist a little more than a steel bracelet (thus changing the perception of the actual watch size)?

Yet again, I've been told the milanese bracelet is one of the best bracelets Breitling make, so I certainly consider asking my boutique for one of them.

Thank you in advance!
philhendrix is offline   Reply With Quote