View Single Post
Old 21 May 2023, 03:27 AM   #1
Stan Cooper
2024 ROLEX DATEJUST41 Pledge Member

Watch: GMT-Master II
Ball Roadmaster Pilot GMT (Pepsi)

I've had this watch for two weeks, and it hasn't been off my wrist except to shower. I absolutely love it. It gains an average of a half second a day on my wrist, and has two features I wish my 16710 had; The dial and hands have tritium gas micro tube lume (bezel lume is Super Luminova), and it has both quick-set date via a crown position and jump hour 12 hour hand setting via two pushers. It has a titanium case, and the bracelet has titanium H links with stainless steel center links. Although it and the 16710 both have 40mm case diameters, the Ball bezel is slightly larger, so it wears larger, but is only slightly heavier than the 16710 with the bracelets sized the same (139g for the Rolex, 144g for the Ball). It comes with COSC chronometer certification, and IMHO is a very impressive piece for about US$3,000.

♛16710 GMT-Master II, ♛1915 Rolex WW1 Trench Watch, Zelos Thresher 500m GMT Meteorite, Zelos Swordfish 40 200m Ti Blood Moon Meteorite, Hamilton Pilot Chronograph, Ball Roadmaster Pilot GMT COSC Chronometer, Zelos Mako 300M True GMT Meteorite, Seiko SSC813 quartz solar powered chronograph
It's weird being the same age as old people.

- Stan
Stan Cooper is online now   Reply With Quote