View Single Post
Old 15 June 2023, 09:43 PM   #89
1William
2024 ROLEX DATEJUST41 Pledge Member

Watch: Rolex/Others
Quote:
Originally Posted by Watchdoyouwant? View Post
Update:

I agree with all of the criticism of Phigora, and this is at best a "trust but verify" type situation now.

The watch is going to Patek for full servicing, including case, at Phigora's cost. I will be provided all documentation from Patek regarding what work is to be done.

I can decline the watch at any point. If I accept it, it'll be sent to me sealed.

This is far from an ideal way of buying a watch, but I believe that in the end, I'll have an unquestionably authentic watch in freshly serviced condition.

If there is a flaw to my logic, please let me know.
I would ask for a full refund while the watch is gone. They need to submit it anyway to make it right. You are just underwriting the mistake they made. If it makes it back and all is good you can then hand over the funds and get the watch. Too many things can happen during the time that the watch is gone. Business can close, watch could require a trip to the main factory, other issues. You also seem to be trying too hard to make this work. There are so many watches out there why get tied into one with the issues you have had? This still has a lot of potential to go bad. Take a step back, get your money and wait. Just my thoughts.
1William is offline   Reply With Quote