View Single Post
Old 23 June 2023, 05:49 PM   #48
padi56
"TRF" Life Patron

Watch: ing you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by huncho View Post
you could just admit that you're wrong...it's a fact that t shirts will destroy gold and PCLs and that micro fiber cloths aren't cotton. even if it doesn't apply to your watches or if you don't care, your advice is something that can ruin watches for the people that do care but i guess it's easier to fall back on your usual response and shame everyone else though
Well my wedding ring been on my finger for almost 60 years been in sand, under the sea, digging garden, plus a few un mentionable things and places. Yet its still not been destroyed even when rubbing on my T-shirt towels or any cloth. And my grandfathers watch chain has been around my neck for well over 60 years rubbing on all the clothes I have been wearing still looks the same today And as long as you wash any watch no matter the material and pat dry after no swirls .And with any gold watch the only polishing they need is at normal routine RSC only..But the sure way to ruin any Rolex watch is wanting to polish rub it it every time you wear it no matter the cloth used. Been wearing Rolex watches for well over 50 years and in all those years used any clean bit of cloth to clean and to pat dry after washing it.

ICom Pro3

All posts are my own opinion and my opinion only.

"The clock of life is wound but once, and no man has the power to tell just when the hands will stop. Now is the only time you actually own the time, Place no faith in time, for the clock may soon be still for ever."
Good Judgement comes from experience,experience comes from Bad Judgement,.Buy quality, cry once; buy cheap, cry again and again.

www.mc0yad.club

Second in command CEO and left handed watch winder
padi56 is offline   Reply With Quote