View Single Post
Old 3 July 2023, 10:21 PM   #28
superdog
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: Omega
Porsche sold out. Similar to bmw and Mercedes. They were all once cars for the rich.

All 3 still have halo cars. And the M and AMG range are exceptional. But cannot compete with top tier Porsche.

The top of the line cayanne is epic. The engineering is magnificent. The 911 is another level car. Each of todays 17 variants are special. Truly. And they drive great.

One of the reasons the 911 or Porsche appeals to me is because there are so many. I have a cayanne turbo gt. In every measurable way it is better than the urus. But no one really notices it, unless the know cars. It blends in with the rest.

The 911 turbo s is in every way a super car in terms of performance. It is sexy as hell to me. But it blends in with every other 911. Mostly. Just one of the reasons it’s my perfect car.

The GT3 and GT3RS are epic level. They stand out. But not like a Huracan, which pretty basic for lambo. I’d take a GT p car over a Huracan any day.

The GT2RS is stuff of legend.

So imho, yes, Porsche lots itz pizzas. But no. Because even their regular cars are engineered so well. And the top tier is imho, perfection.

IG: gsmotorclub
IG: thesawcollection

(Both mostly just car stuff)
superdog is offline   Reply With Quote