View Single Post
Old 9 July 2023, 12:09 AM   #1
pettyfeversk
"TRF" Member

New Watch In Collection: Rolex OP 41 Silver

The Rolex Oyster Perpetual 41 that I chose to add to my collection was the version with the Silver Dial. In many ways , the Silver Dial along with the Black and Blue dials are viewed as quite plain . On the other hand, the Tiffany Blue, Yellow, Coral, and Green are viewed by many as the highlights of the model range. In addition, Rolex ended production on the Tiffany Blue, Yellow, and Coral.

Once these watches were released, I contacted my AD in 2020 and the wait was long as I finally got the call in May of this year.

I have owned my OP 41 Silver for about 2.5 months and it brings me much enjoyment . I know the watch is viewed as an entry level Rolex but wearing it is as positive an experience as wearing my Submariner No Date 124060 or my GMT Master II Pepsi.

The OP 41 124300 has the same movement as my no date Sub (3230, I believe) and is extremely accurate. I love having a Rolex with a lighter colored dial like the Silver as a break from the 2 Black dialed Rolexes. Also, the sunburst dial on the Silver looks different depending on the lighting which is very nice.

Those are my thoughts on the OP 41 Silver. The Model in general 124300 fits really well on my wrist and lies flatter than the Sub or GMT. They are all great watches but I wonder how other Rolex Oyster Perpetual owners feel about the watch and how they view it in their Rolex collections. Which color dial do you own and why?
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg IMG_6892.jpeg (138.8 KB, 862 views)
pettyfeversk is offline   Reply With Quote