Thread: White hang tag
View Single Post
Old 21 July 2023, 03:57 AM   #1
AdamD98
"TRF" Member

Watch: 116500LN Black
White hang tag

Hi everyone. New to TRF.. I've been wearing a black sub since about 2016 and never really put much thought into a different watch until about a month ago when I got the itch to upgrade to a daytona. I go on the Rolex website and confirm yes this is what I want! Oblivious to what's been going on in the watch market over the last few years I walk over to my local AD and tell them I'd like to purchase a new daytona. Looking back I'm pretty sure there was an eyeroll, but they politely informed me that it wasn't happening and they would put me on the interested list... This causes me to do a deep dive into why. I have learned a lot in a couple weeks LOL. Ultimately I went with basically my only option and purchased on the grey market. I bought from a reputable dealer on a popular platform and it came with everything except the white hang tag. I didn't think much of it until I stumbled on a youtube video of a guy saying its very important when dealing with the grey market. Just thought I'd get some opinions on here. Thanks
AdamD98 is offline   Reply With Quote