View Single Post
Old 28 August 2023, 12:26 PM   #5
GGGMT
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: 79010sg
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imnosomm View Post
First time posting, great reading and learning from everyone over the last couple months.

I went to two ADs this year to buy my first PP:

the first told me I needed to establish a lot of spending history before they would offer me anything. Before the pandemic (mid 2019), this same AD offered two PP but I didn’t take either (5235R, 5230R) - post pandemic, the same AD said he couldn’t offer anything without establishing more spend through pre-owned watches, etc.

In June I visited another AD. I didn’t expect anything to come from the visit, but we had a nice conversation, he met my family, and, after inquiring about me professionally, he offered me two PP (5524R, 5230P). I took the 5524R on the spot and wore it out of the store. About a week later we spoke in more detail about my and my wife’s requests (it’s about 12). She tried on and loved the 5269R, but he didn’t have one available. A couple weeks ago he got it in and now we have two PP in the house in under 3 months. He expects to get me my first Aquanaut by EOY.

I was really down after the first AD gave me bleak outlook, but that all turned around. While mine is only one experience, I would speak to more ADs - it could work out well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sick. As. It. Gets. I absolutely love mine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
GGGMT is offline   Reply With Quote