View Single Post
Old 9 September 2023, 11:01 PM   #44
dmash
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1William View Post
Sorry this is occurring. Most of us that have been collectors and enthusiasts for a while have had some type of similar experience. Mine was with a Rolex TT Daytona. Back three times over a six month period and on the third return the AD worked with me and I traded it on a YG Daytona that was perfect. What to do? I would get out of this specific watch and either get something else that appeals to you or just get your money back and move on. Good luck with everything and keep us posted.
This is exactly what I'm planning on doing and hopeful the boutique/AP higher ups agree without confrontation. It's an entirely reasonable request at this point. I don't want to write AP off as a brand, nor talk bad about their product, I think this is just a grossly rotten apple though which I (deservedly) should be done with at this point. I'm all for due diligence, but enough is a enough after *three* issues and now one which renders the watch completely inoperable. A refund of this faulty watch, with a fresh allocation/fresh beginning to the brand is what I consider to be proper resolution.

I'm looking forward to additional clarity on Monday. Fingers crossed for good news and this can all be in my rear view in the coming weeks. Really want this thread to have closure on a positive note, not with AP fighting me and it turning into something bigger.
dmash is offline   Reply With Quote