View Single Post
Old 12 September 2023, 10:59 PM   #79
dmash
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonLee View Post
You and your wife have like 15 million followers? Wow, you should be rolling in much more expensive pieces, not some regular offshore
Quote:
Originally Posted by V25V View Post
And "who processes millions annually across my Amex accounts". Cringe.

One would think if all of these things were true, OP would have some sort of ability to navigate this to a good result. I do not have millions of followers or spend millions across my credit cards and fairly certain I could work this out with AP to a good result for myself.
You guys are taking those things completely the wrong way. Neither were brags or something bizarre.

-I said that about the following because as everyone knows, social media outlets are the best way to garner some type of response nowadays if you feel you’re getting ignored. Whether this is posting a YouTube video, or simply reaching out to a company on Twitter, this is our modern day society. I’ve never once in my history of TRF mentioned this outside of this scenario. And I never play that card for free items/experiences/etc, quite frankly, I can’t stand people like that. However, when I feel I’m getting jipped out of ~$50k, things are potentially different.

-The Amex tidbit was to showcase that I never ever revert to chargebacks despite tons of purchasing for myself and business over the last 15 years. You’re trying to latch onto something which isn’t there. Who brags about that, large project contractors might spend more than me in one WEEK on supplies. And I’m currently in progress with AP, I am simply preparing for worst case scenario.

I appreciate you guys both trying to poke at me for something which wasn’t there to begin, whilst I’m obviously flustered and experiencing an incredibly lackluster AP experience. A+ gentleman, I appreciate the professionalism, bravo.
dmash is offline   Reply With Quote