Thread: Blue Ceramic QP
View Single Post
Old 22 October 2023, 10:41 AM   #11
Pfang56
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whichwwtch View Post
Anyone have any insight into the kind of purchase history you would need to get an allocation of the Blue Ceramic QP? I've heard everything from it being impossible to it being a 6th watch after a string of solid purchases. Anyone know where it falls?

I'm debating between going gray or allocating the $ that it would take to get it gray to the brand in hopes of getting it retail. If helpful regarding purchase history I've acquired a PM Code 3hand, a Diamond Bezel Offshore 26424bc, and a Green Ceramic Concept from AP. I have two unregistered royal oaks as well.

What are the chances this could be the watch after my next 1/2watches? I'm not asking them for a jumbo or an openwork yet as I've been solely focused on getting this Blue Ceramic QP while "open to the journey". Any chance I'm just wasting my time?

Turned it down a year ago when I first saw the pre-release - had 6 AD purchases at that point, including a CODE PC. Now they are even more desirable in the market, but I still do not want one and is not on my wishlist.

The fact that you have a Concept and a Diamond Offshore and a CODE seems to make it possible - as there were more of the Blue QP released in major boutiques vs a 26585CE. Where the 26585CE is a one piece every year to every two years for a boutique, the blue QP is two or three pieces every year or two. But I understand having a CODE complication (PC or higher) is highly valued by HQ, higher than OS and Concept, so keep that in mind.

You might want to ask the boutique manager to see if they can connect you to the regional director of sales or the equivalent. Also keep in mind the opportunity to visit Le Brassus, as this seems to matter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pfang56 is offline   Reply With Quote