View Single Post
Old 25 October 2023, 05:43 PM   #5
PreferHackingSeconds
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaelao View Post
Hi everyone, had a question for the forum - what do you guys think are the most likely 1st watches at AP if trying to buy directly from an AP House.

Have expressed interest for the white 15510ST at the start of this year at my local AP House in HK but just abit worried it may be too difficult of a 1st watch. Have been going in every now and then to continue showing my interest in the brand.

Not the most keen on the Code so thinking of other options. Know there are the ROO divers that are possible. What about ROCs - are they more likely 1st watches than a 15510ST?

Thanks in advance for the advice from experts!

I got a code steel (I actually like it) and the Steel RO 41 came within 2 months.

The others I know either bought a steel 43mm ROC, and got a Steel RO. Also a ladies piece like a 34mm might help and the next piece could be a 41 RO.

RO Chrono might be possible for non blue and maybe 38mm from what I have seen. If you truly want the 15510st alone, it might be ok to consider grey? The premiums for 15510 and 26240 are really not worth buying another watch that you would not want.
PreferHackingSeconds is offline   Reply With Quote