View Single Post
Old 3 December 2023, 06:33 AM   #1
Steele
"TRF" Member

Watch: All of them
Jacob & Co Epic X

Here are my two Epic X watches from Jacob and Co

Got Both of these at retail and I asked for a few things to be changed and added and wow Jacob & Co stepped up.

Con to the watches
1- They come standard with TINTED back crystals. 🤦*♂️🤦*♂️🤦*♂️ The blue watch has tinted blue back and the orange one has tinted black. WTF. They replaced both crystals for free and then gave me 2 straps and one bracelet for FREE!
2- It took like a month to get the crystals replaced 🤦*♂️
3- I wish they had an automatic version to the movement and a micro rotor would be amazing
4- at 32k-35k they are just a little on the high side not coming with multiple bracelets/strap options included
5- for the love of god please Jacob a quick change bracelet. The man creates works of art they defy gravity but still has an antiquated strap system

Pros to the watches
1-The straps are insanely comfortable the rubber is so form fitting and relaxed and the holds allow for airflow so here in Florida it’s perfect
2-The skeleton movement is lovely and aggressive and a joy to explore and examine
3- I Daily them often and they are very durable and scratch resistant
4- the color ways of these watches are perfect and I got them as my first venture into a monochromatic collection that was BLAH!
The colors really change up the energy and create more of a wearing experience for me personally.
5- customer service directly from Jacob was AMAZING
6- the willingness to make the changes and didn’t even ask for anything. They paid for shipping and the replacement crystals

Would I buy from Jacob again. YES but I’m waiting for something new to come out or a hell of a deal on an astronomia 😂

Overall I love them and they are a home run addition to liven up my collection
Steele is online now   Reply With Quote