View Single Post
Old 28 December 2023, 11:12 AM   #5
Ted Shred
"TRF" Member

Watch: Rolex/ Ω
Quote:
Originally Posted by AzPaul View Post
It's a shame the Spurs managed to win a game a couple of weeks ago, because they've now lost 23 of 24. They play the Pistons in two weeks and that matchup could have been truly epic.
Yikes, if the Spurs would have been on a competing streak it would have been one of the most watched games ever, for all the wrong reasons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PBJ1925 View Post
Amazing they started off the season 2-1 (Nearly 3-0). They've got a rough stretch coming up with the next 5 out of 6 on the road, which arguably might be a reprieve from playing at home.
Agreed. It's actually amazing how much support they've had from the fan base (I think their attendance is something like top 6 or so in the league), well, until the last few minutes when the paper bag head gear comes out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by huncho View Post
their coach landed an $80m coaching contract this off season and follows that up with this. just proves he fumbled big time with the suns before this

on the other hand, the lions are in the playoffs and won their division for the first time in 30 years so something had to be sacrificed there. i'm sure detroit fans are fine with that
I haven't followed the NFL for a while, but I recall thinking that the Lions winning their division would indeed have to involve some kind of ritual sacrifice.