View Single Post
Old 1 January 2024, 10:01 AM   #1
77T
2024 ROLEX DATEJUST41 Pledge Member

Farewell 2023 and 2024 Watch Resolutions

As we bid farewell to 2023 and welcome the dawn of a new year, let us take a moment to reflect on the journey we have undertaken together.

This past year has been filled with challenges and triumphs for our TRF’ers, but through it all - more often than not by a wide margin, we have witnessed the remarkable resilience of the members’ spirit of community.

In the face of adversity, we have seen countless acts of kindness and compassion, reminding us of the power of solidarity and empathy.

Strangers turned into friends, a community united in support, and individuals reached out to lend a helping thought - and many times a helping hand. In these acts of generosity, we have witnessed the beauty of humanity shining brightly.

I would like to express heartfelt gratitude to our sponsors of the Rolex Forum, whose unwavering support has allowed us to have meaningful “activities”, not to mention expanded PM capacity.

Steve’s commitment to fostering a platform for dialogue and knowledge sharing is truly commendable.

I would also like to extend my deepest appreciation to the moderators who have dedicated their time and efforts to ensure the friendly nature of the forum. Your dedication, guidance, and commitment to maintaining a respectful and inclusive environment have been instrumental in creating a space where ideas can flourish and positivity can thrive.

As we step into 2024, let us carry with us the lessons learned and the values that have been exemplified throughout this year.

Let us continue to embrace resilience, kindness, generosity, and thankfulness in our daily - albeit virtual - lives here.

Together, we can keep a small digital corner of a huge real-life world where compassion and understanding prevail, where we uplift one another and build a better community here. May your year ahead be filled with hope, joy, and new opportunities.

Let us embrace the unknown future with open hearts and minds towards our SAs and ADs and the Ateliers. I know that together, we can overcome the obstacles that may come our way.

Farewell, 2023, and welcome, new Resolutions!

What are yours?

I will find a Patek Complication somehow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Does anyone really know what time it is?
77T is offline   Reply With Quote