View Single Post
Old 5 January 2024, 05:52 AM   #141
slus
"TRF" Member

Watch: DSSD, Pelagos
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatGirl View Post
After his last post, I am suspicious. The hyphenated spelling of incredible, for emphasis is odd, especially since English is his second language, supposedly. Also, who would let a “colleague” use their bank account to buy and/or sell bitcoin? Now, I think we ARE being punked.
Also, sending half the money to one account, and having someone else send half to another account, to 2 different women, in 2 different states! Very fishy! No highly educated person would be that reckless, with thousands of dollars! Also, the math was off.

Kat

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Plot Twist: Left heartbroken and alone, watching Indiana Dawn's cruise ship sail into the sunset from its Spanish port of call instead of her returning with the cruse ship store special overpriced second hand TT Datejust he was promised on that sunny Thursday afternoon, OP looks at his bare wrist and vows to take revenge in the way that will inflict the most damage possible: a fraudulent fraud story, unleashing the internet watch nerds on her home and place of business.

Ehh on second thought I think his story is more believable
slus is offline   Reply With Quote