Quote:
Originally Posted by Willyjo View Post
I believe we will see a new alloy -Sand Gold
Quote:
Originally Posted by In-N-Out View Post
I did hear the same thing about the sand gold
Quote:
Originally Posted by In-N-Out View Post
I was only told there would be a new double balanced YG coming out 2025, along with the sand gold QP.
Forgive my ignorance, but is this what you are referring to when you mention ‘sand gold’?

https://romanfeel.com/south-africa-t...-gold-vs-gold/

The difference between sand gold and gold
1, The purity is different: the main difference between sand and gold is the purity. Sand gold is raw gold; the gold content is not high. Gold is a metal in chemical elements; gold is softer in texture and is one of the precious metals with more robust corrosion resistance; gold contains different purity of gold, and sand gold belongs to one kind of gold.

2, The origin is different: sand gold is often produced in the river bottom or low-lying areas, and stone sand mixed must be panned to get gold. At the same time, gold is produced in ores and mines.

3, Color is different: gold and sand gold colors are also different. The size and shape of the sand gold particles vary, and the color is different because of the paint; more than 90% is red yellow, 80% is light yellow, and 70% is greenish yellow. The gold color is golden yellow.

4, The hardness is different: the hardness of the foot gold and human nails is not very different; the higher the purity of gold, the lower the hardness, and vice versa; if the more impurities in gold, the more complex the hardness will be, the gold purity of sand gold is very low, the hardness is also very high, very not easy to deformation.

5, The price is different: the sale of gold is divided into sales by grams and the cost of gold; the purity of gold is different, and the price is also very diverse, for the purity of the gold will have apparent standards and labeling, such as 18K gold containing 75% gold can not be labeled as full gold jewelry, but the price of sand gold is not divided, for the amount of gold content, there is absolutely no evident labeling.

Whether it is South African tin gold or Vietnam sand gold is kind of gold content is relatively low raw gold has not been purified as a sort of plain gold, there is no significant difference between the two; some people say Vietnam sand gold is good, some people say South African tin gold good, in fact, the same, because after made into jewelry is very similar to gold, the naked eye can not tell. Both will become darker after a long time with gold; the public service life is 2-3 years.
kingofthehill is offline   Reply With Quote