View Single Post
Old 5 February 2024, 06:49 AM   #22
padi56
"TRF" Life Patron

Watch: ing you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Porschen View Post
Interesting, I thought the spec would apply to general wearing (assuming the controlled tests are designed to mimic typical daily movements of most people)?

I work an office job, but walk a decent amount during the day around my company’s campus.

I’m not too worried about the fact the watch is 3 seconds slow, but since it used to be 2 secs, I’m seeing a downward trend.

I’ll likely keep an eye on it and reevaluate again before the warranty is up.
Regarding controlled environment when I bought my new car about 2 years ago they advertised I would get 45 miles to the gallon.Well these car mileage tests are done in a controlled environment,and myself have never achieved the mileage stated.Why because there are many variables when driving a car things like traffic how heavy foot on gas pedal.Did I take my car back over a few miles per gallon I did not get definitely not, and yes my car was expensive too just like Rolex are.Well its the same for watches most all comes down to owners wearing habits, why some worry today over a few seconds defeats me.

ICom Pro3

All posts are my own opinion and my opinion only.

"The clock of life is wound but once, and no man has the power to tell just when the hands will stop. Now is the only time you actually own the time, Place no faith in time, for the clock may soon be still for ever."
Good Judgement comes from experience,experience comes from Bad Judgement,.Buy quality, cry once; buy cheap, cry again and again.

www.mc0yad.club

Second in command CEO and left handed watch winder
padi56 is offline   Reply With Quote