View Single Post
Old 5 February 2024, 06:57 AM   #24
CarlOver
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by padi56 View Post
So you are worried about your watch loosing 3 seconds out of 86400 in a day, speaking for myself I would be praising my watch for being so accurate.Try resting watch in different positions overnight when off wrist might gain back those precious 3 seconds.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Porschen View Post
I know that is your go-to response to folks on this forum who ask questions about accuracy. I’ll assume positive intent and take it as you trying to provide education, so thanks.

Rolex chooses the spec, which is +/- 2 seconds per day, so when the watch accuracy does not follow the spec, especially within the warranty period, it is reasonable to want to address it, which is what I’m considering doing.
These comments are just typical. Sad, and not helpful.

The watch is out of spec and in warranty and losing time, so I would bring to AD and request that it is serviced by RSC. Should be no problem. If it wasn’t changing that would be one thing. If not serviced now and in a few years, that will be on your dime. I would take photos of the watch to document its condition just in case something gets damaged. Best to you!
CarlOver is offline   Reply With Quote