View Single Post
Old 16 February 2024, 08:38 PM   #6
Kinnakeet
"TRF" Member

Watch: WG Breguet Typexx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archetype View Post
I recently visited my local Breitling boutique here in London and I was happy with the service I received. The place was dead so all the attention of the staff was on us. We spend around 90 minutes in there and not a single soul entered.

They offered drinks for myself and my partner and seemed very accommodating. I asked to try 2-3 watches on and I kind of felt a little bit bad inside me as I had NO desire to buy anything from them only to walk out and lose 30% of its value. They even opened the door for us to leave at the end. I was after the RB1510251B1P1 which I believe looks amazing however I couldn't get over its weight. I really do not like relatively heavy watches. This watch goes for £17,150 and they offered me a watch winder and a handbag as a gift but no discount. Since I can get it brand new with manufacturers warranty for around £12,000 this was an easy walk.
I am not a millionaire so resale value is very important to me as I may one day need to sell it?

Overall I would rate very good my experience even though at times I felt a bit awkward thinking that they are just faking it all the way. At the same time they did look like good genuine dudes so who knows?
Very nice. I have had very nice experiences with the boutique in Orlando and have made several purchases there. Nice gifts and very nice private events. Got a very nice Breitling Christmas tree ornament.

Toronto boutique is awful in my experience. They refused to pull an all gold model out of the case for me to try. I guess they either thought I wasn’t able to make the purchase or was going to run out of the store with it. So I ended up getting it in Orlando.
Kinnakeet is offline   Reply With Quote