View Single Post
Old 29 February 2024, 04:17 AM   #2
Kingcobb
"TRF" Member

I had 2 more squales as well....Then sold everything but my light blue and dark blue squale and upgraded to Omega last fall...Bought me 4 seamaster pros. Paid retail for a couple got a great deal on the ceramic and titanium one.

Got the summer blue and have loved it so much I sold the traditional blue SMP along with the ceramic case one and used that money to buy me a 124060 that I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of tomorrow. Living on the rolling plains there is nowhere convenient to buy a Rolex or Omega so I have been using well established dealers for my buying. It will be here tomorrow. When I told my 88 year old Uncle (who owns at least 3 rolexes I am aware of, 2 Subs and a Daytona) that I was finally getting around to buying me a Rolex, he congratulated me on finally getting around to a real watch. He also sent the below to me as a gift this morning.

Anyway after long time lurking and readind and researching, I am excited to bight the bullet and get me a sub. When it came down to it, the black no date won out over the flashier gold and blue date sub. I wear nice watches for myself, I don't need any of the gentlemen at the local dairy queen for breakfast asking me if the cattle are impressed by my rolex

Anyway, looking forward to getting it and thanks for all the info on the board.....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1000006688.jpg (256.1 KB, 38 views)
File Type: jpg 1000006794.jpg (201.8 KB, 38 views)
Kingcobb is offline   Reply With Quote