View Single Post
Old 15 March 2024, 03:15 AM   #26
macluven
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolexnabzy View Post
I know it's not everyone's cup of tea but I love my two tones, especially gold with white dials...my first Rolex I bought and have to this day is a gold TT datejust from about 2016/2017 with a white diamond dial, oyster strap....I added a similar Daytona colorway earlier this year and have been itching to get a similar colored Skydweller....unfortunately the retail price in Saudi can be off putting so I planned to possibly get it on a trip to London this April where it would be about 1400 pounds/1800 dollars cheaper retail.....

Long story short, got the opportunity to source the watch from neighboring Qatar AD where there's no tax.....snapped up the opportunity and saved myself $2800/2250 pounds over Saudi retail (the watch in Qatar is actually 850 pounds cheaper retail than in the UK)...

Absolutely love the watch, especially the intense white dial which can give off an egg shell pearlescent effect which is almost silver at times....learned how to set all the features...will be my new daily....
Congratulations! I have the same TT Daytona and a Blue dial Sky Dweller on Oyster. Great minds think alike, but sometimes in different colors
Philippians 4:11–13
macluven is offline   Reply With Quote