View Single Post
Old 18 March 2024, 09:50 AM   #22
vchowca
"TRF" Member

I just made an enquiry with the Patek boutique a few days ago about the Rose Gold version. I do not have purchase history there, and they informed me that they stopped putting names on their waiting list a few years ago, as there are already too many on their waiting list. They informed me that some have been waiting since 2019 and are still waiting. They are not even sure if they will be allocated even one unit for each color this year. There has been some supply issue with Patek over the last few years, perhaps because of the COVID. So, they suggested that I keep in touch with them and perhaps the situation will change in the future. I am in Canada. Perhaps the market here is not that big and they are only allocated with very few pieces. I don't think I will get any good chance to get one. Envy you folks getting the chance to buy one.

At the same time, I am also on the enquiry list with the Rolex boutique here about the Submariner, Daytona Panda and OP tiffany blue. I know my chance of getting the last two is zero... but I hope I will get a chance to get the Submariner though. The demand for Rolex sport watches and Patek watches are crazy. Given that I won't be in a position to purchase any Rolex or Patek watches anytime soon, I instead bought the JLC Duoface Reverso Tribute in the meantime. It is a very beautiful and elegant watch. Pity that the demand of it is nowhere near that for Patek, even both are pretty classic dress watches. But I guess that is not necessarily a bad thing, as otherwise, I would not have been able to get a hand on this JLC either.
vchowca is offline   Reply With Quote