View Single Post
Old 27 March 2024, 03:27 PM   #32
VogelPhoenix
"TRF" Member

Adding a review: Had a quick visit at the Zuerich AP house yesterday. Gigantic and very impressive space in a former bank office in the heart of Zuerich. While my initial email contact was met with a somewhat Germanic level of politeness, the visit itself couldn't have been better (other than maybe having more unusual demo models available). It's interesting that the demo model selection is really pretty uniform across all the European and US boutiques. It's mostly in the Asian boutiques I have seen a large variety of limited editions and high end models.

Had a very pleasant chat with a friendly SA, a water and some chocolate, and confirmed that the steel bracelet from the 42mm ROO does not fit the Diver. The quick change mechanism looks like it almost matches, but in the end doesn't latch. Disappointing, as I would immediately jump on a green Diver with the bracelet (AP, are you listening?).

If you are wondering why the QP doubled in price over the last years, look no further than the $60k wallpaper in the Zuerich house bathroom
AP 15500ST Grey // 26237ST Beast // 26331ST Panda // 15450ST Blue // 77350CE Bucci // 26240CE 50th // 15407ST || Rolex 116520 White // 116710 BLNR // 126200 Blue || Omega Seamaster NTTD // Speedy Tokyo LE "Rising Sun" // Speedy cal. 321 "Ed White"
A timeless classic - Winding, ticking, faithful time - Golden crown of trust
VogelPhoenix is offline   Reply With Quote