Thread: Anyone know
View Single Post
Old 3 April 2024, 05:13 PM   #11
Moondoggy
"TRF" Member

Watch: and wait
Quote:
Originally Posted by AzPaul View Post
The thing to look out for is the narcissist/sociopath dividing line. Not all narcissists (NPD) are sociopaths APD), but all sociopaths are narcissists. I've been around both and the straight narcissist is much easier to deal with. You know where you stand with them. They're ego driven but more or less honest. The sociopath is basically a manipulative predator who's always in it for themselves and is willing to use any means necessary to get what they want from you.
You reckon a straight narcissist is more or less honest......reason I bring this topic up is I am joining the dots of an associate I have known for years and since exploring oh man they are a narcissist on steroids however honesty is definitely not one of their traits. In their eyes they are honest.

I am understanding it is a condition that is so common but so few realise it, I just thought it was eccentricity, I was wrong.

Never argue with a fool, as eventually it will be difficult to tell the difference.
Moondoggy is online now   Reply With Quote