View Single Post
Old 3 April 2024, 06:25 PM   #17
ILoveFerrari
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rolexandlange View Post
Even the rank and file tech/VC/AI/finance/crypto folks in SF are pulling $500k a year and would be a target Lange customer.

Despite ~10 prominent blocks (TL, Soma, some Mission, Civic Center) of squalor, the city remains quite beautiful (Pac Heights, Marina, Cow Hollow, Noe Valley, St Francis Wood), and almost inconceivably wealthy.

While brands passed their prime leave (Macy's), others are moving in. Patek, Rolex and Breitling boutiques are all under construction in Union Square. A personal favorite bootmaker of mine, Carmina, has just arrived. Porsche SF just opened and I'm meaning to visit there as well.

Bashing SF sells a lot of media these days, but I don't believe SF has a crazy crime rate. In fact, it's not even top 10. Property crime has been an issue here for a long time though, particularly car break ins.
Lol if you say so. I was just there at Ferrari SF and was told specifically by the locals that we are not going to go to SF. We were told not to wear any expensive watches and should only Uber. Anyway, you must know better than me because fortunately I don't live there.

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk
ILoveFerrari is offline   Reply With Quote