View Single Post
Old 9 April 2024, 03:43 AM   #25
mario1971
"TRF" Member

Watch: Rolex, ALS
Thank you everyone for your kind words! [emoji106] I will answer collectively. A large, quite massive watch, but it fits comfortably within the outline of my wrist. Is it heavy - certainly yes. Whether it's too heavy - we'll find out after long-term use. The watch is well balanced and fits nicely on the wrist. The manufacturer sewed it for my 19 cm wrist, although the bracelet is a bit too tight in the factory setting. I will move the telescope from the middle setting to the max outer setting on the clasp, then it should be perfect. As a reminder, when I bought Jubilee for Pepsi, I had to buy one extra cell right away, because the standard one was too tight. Apparently the most technically advanced movement that Rolex has ever produced is ticking in the Sky. Three settings on the bezel change the date (forward and backward), hour (in both directions) and minutes respectively. And a quick change of date sets the months. To start the entire process, you need to unscrew the crown and additionally pull it out as far as it will go. Each subsequent movement of the bezel to the left ends with a characteristic click. The readability is probably a bit better than in Datejust... The question was asked, what's next? Of the Rolexes, there will only be a new black Daytona left to collect, and that will probably be the end of my adventure with the crown. [emoji2] Ps. In total, I waited about two years (I don't remember exactly, it's been so long). I was originally signed up for Sky with a white dial, and in November last year I managed to switch to a blue dial... [emoji6]