View Single Post
Old 11 April 2024, 09:17 AM   #5
RF888
"TRF" Member

sohAIS

Came to this thread to write a fine review dealing with Aamir but I stopped to read the other reviews first. I found my experience echos that of the other buyers almost exactly. He is simply a pleasure to deal with. He was incredibly prompt, no nonsense, told me how his Dad - also a lefty, bought the same watch.

There is always hesitation wiring money and I was concerned too. I am a car collector - not a watch collector - and typically I ask for a photo of the car title in the seller's name before I wire funds. But what can one do with a watch? Photos are a dime a dozen and while watches have serial numbers I wouldn't know where to verify one unlike a VIN for a car which has a recorded history.

Within a couple of hours of back and forth texting he answered all my questions about the watch. I wired the money. Kept him informed of the process on my end and likewise he kept me informed every step of the way. He even texted to tell me the watch was at Fed Ex waiting to be picked up. Less than 48hours later the watch was in my possession. This is how transactions on the internet are supposed to be. Thanks again Aamir. Best of luck
RF888 is offline   Reply With Quote