View Single Post
Old 11 April 2024, 10:40 PM   #138
samson66
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: my money leaving!
Quote:
Originally Posted by m j b View Post
I agree about the manual w/V8. I had a 2022 (I think) Mustang GT convertible. It was not everything that I wanted it to be, but that was my failing, not the car. I picked the wrong color too (yellow) which just looked stupid on that car, especially with the black roof.

Mustang is one of the best bang-for-the-buck cars out there. It's very competent, the drivetrain is excellent, it's comfortable for a "pony car" and has everything you need.

The only two downsides are that for the convertible GT, you have to get a "premium" which adds in leather and a bunch of expensive crap that you don't need, and it's still a Ford. This means that most of the interior is really cheap rental car-level plastic. But hey, it's not priced like an Audi either.
I think that yellow looks great, but I know there's no way I could pull it off. The interior on the S650 is a nice step above the S550, but yeah it's not a BMW. I cross shopped the M4 but that's a six figure car! This was <$60K which ain't cheap, but doable.
samson66 is offline   Reply With Quote