View Single Post
Old 14 April 2024, 04:56 PM   #26
Thicc
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1William View Post
I stopped by my AD yesterday to drop off an IWC for repair and got to discussing watches, no surprise. I had previously owned the SLA037 and the SLA039 upon release and liked them but felt I had a lot tied up in them so I moved them along and regretted it. I had always wanted the SLA041 but could not get one through my AD. Yesterday my AD asked if I was still interested in the SLA041 as they had received one from another store. I was and was impressed and inquired if they had a SLA037 and an SLA039. They had received the whole set so I bought all three. The wisdom, is at best suspect on my part, but I do like all three watches and will enjoy them until I don't and then I will move along. I enjoy incoming threads so here are some pictures of my new watches.
I have all three pieces as well--and I'm not even a fan of blue dials/straps. Started with the 041, then the 039, and finally the 037 (obviously not the boxed set). Any idea what the boxed sets were originally priced at? If I remember correctly, there were only 100 boxed sets and the watches were numbers 1 - 100 out of 1100.
Thicc is offline   Reply With Quote