View Single Post
Old 26 April 2024, 11:50 PM   #7
330ci
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasoninDenver View Post
Titanium goodness hand welded in that Moots. I have a custom Eriksen (by the co-founder of Moots) and it is a sublime ride but not cheap.

That being said, I am seeing a ton of Canyons here in Colorado lately, especially on the MTB trails. I bought a competitor direct to consumer MTB bike by a company called Spot and it is awesome.
People are winning major races on Canyons so they've rose to prominence rather quickly.

I think now that the bike industry is cooling down, discounts are readily available through B&M retailers again, that their business model is being tested. AFAIK its a company created by pencil pushers with very little involvement in the cycling industry. How long they're able to keep up momentum is anyone's guess, but articles seem to be indicating they're on the way out.

As for the regional color scheme. Have it sent to a bike shop in Canada and have it forwarded here from there. Beyond that, contact canyon and express your interest. I genuinely don't think they can afford to lose sales at the moment.

In any event! Best of luck on the hunt. I just found a Pegoretti Responsorium Ciavente in my size which was my dream bike/color scheme after cracking the top tube on my Dogma a few weeks back. At the end of the day, you gotta buy what you want to ride. Even if you have to pay to have it forwarded, I imagine the cost is negligible over the long run.
330ci is offline   Reply With Quote