View Single Post
Old 27 April 2024, 12:17 AM   #33
conkers
"TRF" Member

Watch: Too many!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pfang56 View Post
Absolutely love it.

After about a year, this is what continues to impress me about this model.

- The curved crystal and case - which "hugs" the wrist and makes the watch absolutely wearable
- the split complication - not only unique, but incredibly melted butter smooth activation. I've activated a Lange Doppel and a 5370 but this one seems to have the tactile sensation of a light iPhone volume button or a blackberry key. Something really special that causes me to activate it for fun!
- the interchangeable straps - really adds to the daily versatility to the watch, and incredibly easy to do. Make sure to get as many colours as possible!
- the incredible details on the case - just a myriad of details and finishes and materials - think Grand Prix details at an elevated level!

The only thing I would have dreamed for is a ceramic bezel! After a summer vacation in Japan on a bare wrist, I don't have any dings or scratches but there would be a little more peace of mind :)

In any case, I am excited for you! I've heard about the next evolution of the Concept and it looks *insane* - keep us posted!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Great feedback thanks so much for sharing. I am so glad you are enjoying it. Wearability very close to RM levels but agree the ceramic bezel will be a useful evolution for day to day use.