View Single Post
Old 27 April 2024, 06:28 AM   #30
charger_vital
"TRF" Member

Watch: LF Sport & Pepsi
Quote:
Originally Posted by NardinNut View Post
I don’t disagree that the PF is absolutely stunning and I think PF is one of the best indies out there currently, especially the minute rattrapante. My specific model, the chrono, I just didn’t connect with. Three main reasons, one of which has nothing to do with PF itself.
First, the case size, and shape, just didn’t seem to sit right on my wrist.
Second, the lack of micro adjustment and the environment I live in causing wrist swelling throughout the day, it just didn’t have all day comfort.
Lastly, I’m more into watches that I can change up the character with strap changes. If you look through my photos recently you’ll see that is very evident. If I move forward with an integrated bracelet piece again in the future, the only one I’m lusting after is the one you have, the LF Sport Auto. What a gorgeous watch!!

I can’t say enough good things about the LF. But to your earlier point it does not have the micro adjustment. So if that’s something you absolutely need, it may not be what you’re looking for. Never been a problem for me with that watch however probably because it’s so light along with supple angles. Whereas I need it on my Rolex.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
charger_vital is offline   Reply With Quote