View Single Post
Old 2 May 2024, 12:37 AM   #27
RolexBuckeye
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 60sec View Post
We should be talking watches… but…

You’re right, it was not a blow out—it was a win. And beating PSU, OSU, Alabama, and Washington in a row without any signs is an accomplishment.

Nice how OSU gets high and mighty on sign stealing when they know EVERYBODY (including OSU does it). It’s not even illegal, it’s the method of which it is done that is illegal. Everyone knows everyone’s signs, which is why they are changed every game. Love how OSU ignores that.

Regardless, OSU has bought a fantastic team for this next year. Funny how this is now legal. Let’s see how Ryan Day does, since he has no idea how to DEVELOP talent or coach a TEAM. And if he is able to win, you will have nothing to be proud of. Sad what college football has become.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You are right, beating all those teams was an accomplishment, that is why I stated; three years of cheating was a hell of a propellant.

You are also right that IN-GAME sign stealing is prevalent. What you are failing to acknowledge is that your program took it to a different level that college sports has never seen before. Paying for other school's game tickets, paying people to video tape in-game signs, decoding those signs for every team on the schedule, and then using them in future games against opponents. I love how Michigan fans ignore that.

You don't think the Michigan players that came back for the 2023 season got incentivized? Keep kidding yourself.

Your program cheated for 3 years to win 1 National Championship and you're proud of that? I graduated in 2004, I was a student when we won in 2002, and I have been to 4 out of the 5 National Championships we've played in. I only missed the Covid year. I have a lot to be proud of regardless of what happens next year.
IWC 377701
Ball Night Train NM1092C
RolexBuckeye is offline   Reply With Quote