View Single Post
Old 3 May 2024, 05:19 PM   #4317
EEpro
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: Daytona
Quote:
Originally Posted by manoop1856 View Post
Hi All,

First time, long time. I'd like to explore getting on a waiting list for either the time only or the dual time. The addition of the tapered bracelet on the new gen has made the overseas a more compelling proposition for me (especially the thinner case on the dual time).

Two questions:
* I have a 6.75" wrist and just parted with a datejust 41 (which generally wore fine on my wrist, but at times I felt it looked big) - would either model work OK?

* Should I go to the my VC boutique (Boston) or try to go to a larger boutique in NYC (for example)? Will it make a difference around likelihood of getting allocated?

I'm also a big fan of VC's other watches in the lineup; so, among the holy trinity I could actually see myself buying multiple over time.

Thanks!

You should try it first if you thought the DJ41 was too big. DJ41 isn't even 41 mm, it's actually 39.5 mm.

The overseas is an integrated bracelet design and is going to wear bigger than advertised. They are very comfortable though and far nicer than a DJ41... but that comment has me worried for you.