Thread: Nightmare 1665
View Single Post
Old 26 August 2009, 02:19 AM   #75
DadsWatch72
Banned

Watch: DRSD 1665 #3551XXX
I can now tell you that I sent my watch the the New York RSC. They have completed the watch and its now on its way back home. I didn't want to say where I sent it off to until I asked if they had an issue with posting the information online. I know its my decision but I felt obligated because they were so helful and kind to service the watch. I didn't want them receiving phone calls asking why they refused service to others and why they serviced me. They didn't consider my watch vintage because of the history of service and when it was last serviced. My dial and hands are in great condition so this didn't prevent them from servicing. I had no aftermarket parts on the watch. The parts that I needed were available to them. If you have an older watch I suggest you call them and explain the situation to them. There is no guarantee of service and each case is unique. Don't expect service based on the fact that I had mine serviced. They changed the crown, tube, and crystal along with the inital service all for $555. The bezel was $255 and the bracelet was $825. They gave me a trade in price on the bracelet and told me I could keep my old bracelet which was very kind. All my service was done right there in the NYC center and wasn't sent elsewhere.
DadsWatch72 is offline   Reply With Quote