View Single Post
Old 26 August 2009, 12:18 PM   #6
RLX-lvr
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Czechman View Post
I'd like to see two For Sale/Wanted sections, one for Rolex watches and another for other brands, perhaps even four - split Rolex and other into two, a FS and WTB.

Don't misunderstand, I have nothing against any brand of watch it's just that there is such a volume of watches in the current section that it's hard to keep up.

An ad posted there drops off the front page in less than 24 hours so I think a split would be a good idea.

What do you think?
I am going to respond to the part of your above post that quotes" An ad posted there drops off the front page in less than 24 hours so I think a split would be a good idea."

I believe this is a problem as well, and was thinking of this the other day.

#1 When an item sells please just reply to the original post "SOLD!" I have noticed a lot of members do this, but they also make a new post that just says SOLD, so now you have created 2 new posts in a sense, and before you know it, an earlier FS post, only a few hours old is on the next page.

#2 Combine your listings please.
If you are selling 5 Rolex watches, make one post, and list them all in the same ad, as opposed to creating 5 new ads.

This just my 2 Canadian cents, but i hope the mods take this into consideration.

Thanks for bringing this up. I believe something should be done.

Cheers
RLX-lvr is offline   Reply With Quote