Thread: Rolex 14060m
View Single Post
Old 19 November 2006, 06:02 PM   #1
AJC
"TRF" Member

Rolex 14060m

Rolex Submariner 14060m First thoughts

It's been several days now since the 14060m Sub No Date has graced me with its presence and might I say the love affair is still going.
Clean uncluttered dial.

Being no stranger to the Rolex brand I have had many but something was lacking.I'm a person who uses his watch so it needed to be practical and comfortable,and for some reason the SEL bracelet found on the Submariner 16610 was not comfortable,for me.This was instantly recognised when I would wear my Rolex T series GMT with the older style bracelet.

So the non SEL Sub was immediately thought of,however I wanted a new watch. Enter the 14060m
14060m

The other great thing was the 300m depth rating because of the Triplock crown (More so the bigger crown for fat fingers. )
14060m Side and Crown

Like its big brother it also features the Oyster fliplock clasp,
Closed

Open

The big difference between the bracelets being the wetsuit extension which unclips from within the clasp.
Fully open with open extension

Lume,

I am not wanting to go into movements etc as this has been pretty well covered elsewhere and to be quite honest it works and that's all I need.Other than that the Sub no date is a sturdy no nonsense watch that will give great service,with all the features of the big brother.

If you ever considered this one it is well worth the look.

Aaron

Last edited by AJC; 5 February 2007 at 06:16 AM..
AJC is offline   Reply With Quote